Thursday, January 25, 2007

What this is.

Welcome!

This is my political soapbox, and hopefully a place where facts can be brought to air to refine or even rebut my own political beliefs. I'm a self-described political "whacko", with a set of beliefs that tend to drive philosophical purists crazy, my politics are a combination of sweet pragmatism and idealism, spicy engineered solutions to the problems of society that honor a deep respect for the core needs of individual freedom and liberty, the tart importance of environmental protection, and salty goodness of rationality. As you'll see, these delightful flavors combine into a cocktail whose whole exceeds the sum of its parts.

In my next post, I'll pen an overview of these beliefs to give you a better sense of their flavor.

No comments: